Saturday, January 23, 2010

BORED = SIEN~~~

BORING.... yeah... that's the word for... not only today but felt it ever since the new year started. Hmmm... bad thing to start off the new year huh! What can I say... *speechless* Its so mundane.
Felt better when my niece & nephew were around, cos get to play Wii with them but on the other hand, when nephew is in the bad mood... I wouldn't want to be near him. I'll loose my temper on him. Argh! What should I do???
One of my colleague just took 1 mth unpaid leave, how nice...
I also want to take leave... take leave from everything that I'm doing - ministry, work, etc... (or maybe relationship) just don't feel right, everything seems to be dragging myself from doing. How can serving God be a drag? We're not suppose to feel this way, suppose to have peace & joy working in God's Kingdom. *sigh*
Anyway, been surfing the net yesterday & today (or I should say the whole month), and been sleeping late every night. Hope I'm not having Insomnia...
Was browsing some online shopping and kinda interested in some of the stuff on the blog. Will probably get them next month... *haha* can't wait! Well, it's something which is personalized and some were like handmade.
This thought just came to me, maybe I should travel down to Malacca on my own for once. Pay my friend a visit and come back on my own by bus. Or maybe take a bus up to Genting on my own for a change. Enjoy myself at the theme park with the different rides. Will it be a FUN day or SAD day??? I don't know, have not tried it. Hmmm.... I just wanna go somewhere... Where can I go??? Feel so trap... :-P

No comments: