Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What's Up 2010...

What's up 2010?
How's your New Year?? Anything special happened?
Well, for me, I started off my New Year attending a dear friend's wedding, who happened to be my colleague, and also a Youth Pastor - married a beautiful Korean girl.
Was helping him out with Visuals on that day... such a lovely scene to be at the backstage.. can see everything. Truly honoured to help him out. ^_^
Oh ya.. both my BB and I celebrated New Year's eve at 1U again. I felt bad cos my BB have to stand for 2-3hours at the concert - outside 1U (sayang you banyak-banyak oh!). ^_^ The funny part was, my parents actually followed us (together with my sister & her kids) for the Countdown party at 1U... cos we got extra passes for the concert, Beyond live (Paul Wong & Sai Keung). Sadly, not many people know their own solo album until they sang their Beyond hits after countdown. Didn't really enjoy the fireworks too cos the smoke somehow covers the lovely lights.
OK. Enough of that, let's move on.
We had a Combined Sunday Church Service with all our Outreach Churches (includes Chinese congregation), so our Sunday Service is in bilingual. And again, I wanna say thank you to my BB for sacrificing his sleep to join me for this special day. *muaks muaks* but I cooked instant noodle for you for breakfast woh... I myself didn't eat leh... ^_^ I should deserved a kiss too right...
Sunday Service was awesome. PJ Chinese Church took over the worship... frankly speaking, the entire worship was too loud. Now I truly appreciate our PJ English Church Soundman that went through the training by 1a.m. Probably our PJ English Church Soundman can help with the Sound system next year. Sound check is so important!!! And we need extra speaker for the back, so that the volume can be balance and not just blast the front for the sake of the back people. I really pity those who sits in front.
Our Group Pastor delivers a great message and he launched this year's theme at the end of his sermon with colourful balloons falling from the top... the theme is the Year of God's Love! Love came down, EVERYTHING CHANGED!
When I see the colourful balloons, I have this wild idea for my wedding. *haha* I think you might have guess it... Balloons!!! Colourful balloons! Actually not so much... I want helium balloons and heart shape ones. If possible... with a few more colours.
Decorate it on every chair along the aisle and when we walked back after pastor announced as husband and wife... those seated along the aisle would just cut or let go the balloons. How nice right.. looking at balloons floating into the sky, especially when its on the beach *dreaming away*. And then would keep some for the kids and photoshoot... *sigh* I don't think this would happen... guess my BB wouldn't wanna waste the money like this. :-/
Anyway, that's what happen during the first week of New Year... Hope that everyone would have a blast this year and may you guys be filled with God's Love even more. *hugs*

1 comment:

Grace★格蕾丝 said...

like ur balloon idea!
hope i can be there on that day... with my bikini :P