Wednesday, January 27, 2010

GOD is GREAT although things turns UGLY...

If you notice my last 2 blogs has been negative... yeah, yeah, the mood swing again. ^_^ (Not because of the PMS oh...)
Anyway, had a great day last Sunday Service. Had a visiting speaker Rev. Wong Kim Kong to preach. Didn't really sit in during his sermon (feeling guilty), well, I have reasons to back me up. I was actually sitting at the backroom cos I was on duty for visuals and during that time, the Chicken Rice fella called up to asked for directions... so there, I have to go out to the foyer to guide him. He's coming from Puchong. So he called me like 4-5 times, might as well wait for his phone call out in the foyer. We're having Worship Mtg. that day after service, and my Visual team is the host, to prepare lunch and ice breaker. Ooh.. just wanna shout out to GL & EV for preparing the ice breaker... and also to the youths that did the dance together with them... it was fun!
OK. Back to it... I did listened to Rev. Kim Kong preached like for 15mins. Sharing some jokes which I find it hilarious. So that it somehow breaks the ice inside of me.

Comes to the meeting, had fun ice breaker, great worship led by K-Y.
First praise song was The Love of can do (Hillsong)...

Chorus:
Love flies higher, walks through fire

Doesn't change from day to day
If it's really love, it just won't give up,
Love will never pass away...


Bridge:
Love
is PATIENT, Love is KIND,
If someone else wins, Love doesn't mind...
Love BELIEVES
, Love FORGIVES,
And
GOD is the start of ALL of this...

Verse:
He can make a way where there isn't a way
(that's what the LOVE of GOD can do..)
Everything can start new everyday (that's what the LOVE of GOD can do..)
The whole WORLD CHANGE when LOVE STEPS IN...
(that's what the LOVE of GOD can do..)
Hearts to SAVE and A WORLD to WIN...
(that's what the LOVE of GOD can do..)

There, somehow God knows when you're feeling down or upset at certain things, He will turn things around. Just like how He showed Love to me through songs and even sharing. Alex shared on Love (1 Corinthians 13:4-8). And then J.W shared the same thing too.
Acronym for LOVE:
L = Level of Love
O = Obedience

V = Victorious

E = Encourage


Again, it hits me. Three times... Am I all-out-of-love??? Nope! Was telling myself, "Wow! God is indeed awesome. The word LOVE hits me three times. How odd can it be..?"
In the song it says "We are suppose to save hearts and win the world over from the devils plot by showing LOVE... not our sadness or possessions that we have in our hands." We can't exchange LOVE with money, can't buy LOVE either. ^_^
Just want to shout out again... this time is to GOD.
HE IS INDEED AWESOME!!!
*hugs & kisses*

No comments: