Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A good teacher....

You are indeed a good teacher
You taught me lots of stuff
When I first started off as a learner
You taught me well enough to be able to support myself in some ways
but at times I still need some guidance from you
And yet you do not hesitate to teach or to guide me through it
Such a humble servant of God, I see it through your gestures
You do everything with a smile even though you may not like it at times
but you still summit to the leader of yours

Words just couldn't express how much we gonna miss you...
Your friendly smile and gestures...
Your humbleness to serve others first than yourself...
Your Cambodian coffee that we gonna miss...
Your laughter... and the Joy that you bring...

All I want to say from the bottom of my heart is...
I still have alot to learn from you...
And I'm gonna miss working with you
And someone who I sometimes can depend on or to share with...
It's my pleasure to be able to work with you for 10 years now...

I pray that God will bless you abundantly and to give you little ones to nurture and to grow to love God more. Amen!

2 comments:

Grace★格蕾丝 said...

who is leaving?

flynngie said...

Shirley is leaving. Start a family & also to help out her husband in the pharmacy.