Thursday, June 11, 2009

Healer is He...

The time now is 11:15pm, Thursday.
I was very reluctant to go online at this time, just had my showers and thinking that I should just read Archie's and wait for my BB to call me around 12am (or probably snooze in after my hot shower ^_^).
Just after showering, this thought came to me, "Since I'm afraid to share out testimonies in front of others, why not I just share it out in my blog?". But the laziness tends to give excuse not to testify of God's work and to give glory to Him through this IT generation.

So, I actually have 2 testimonies to share here.

First was about my dog Yuki. Who has been with me for "God knows how long" *haha* I think she's been with us maybe more than 9years. She had an accident few years back, just in front of my house. Someone left the gate open and she went out for a walk across my house. Its my fault cos' I called her name loudly inside my house and she came running back home and *bang* the car came and knocked her. I was speechless at that moment and I rush out to looked at her and hoping that she's fine. True enough she looks fine and my mom quickly called my brother to come down and fetch Yuki to go see the nearest Vet. Thank God that my brother is around and to cut the long story short... Yuki recovered after a few days at the Vet. Well, that's not the testimony that I wanted to share actually. *hehe* This happened like 2 weeks ago. Out of a sudden I noticed that Yuki doesn't look OK to me cos' all she does is lie on the same spot. I was abit worried, thinking whether is she going to die? Cos' she looks weak. I found out that one of her hind legs was numb and she couldn't like walk much. I sat next to her one night (just before I go to sleep), I wanted to cry as I pet her head. I told God not to take her away, not now! So I prayed for her hind legs to be strenghtened and removed that numbness on her legs. I rebuke it in Jesus' Name. I prayed for her hind legs for 2 nights and after that I totally forgot bout it. Then the next day (after the 2nd prayer), she could walk around but in a slower steps and guess what... Yuki was wagging her tail so hard when she saw me came back after work. I was really happy seeing her walking around. Really Praise God for it, for healing her hind legs. ^_^

As for my 2nd testimony, this happens to me. Just one week before my Church Camp (camp was on Jun 5), I went to Penang on May 29 (Fri afternoon). Supposed to go to a Pastor's house for lunch and then head straight to 1 Utama after that cos' I'm departing from 1 Utama. The day before Friday, I had fever and abit of bodyache. I thought of taking panadol and go straight to bed but I didn't take the panadol... thought I'll be fine in the morning after my sleep. Well, I'm wrong! My body was aching like crazy and body was hot. I keep telling myself that I mustn't take leave cos' I haven't finish my work yet. So off to work and I took 2 panadols after my breakfast. Thinking to myself that I'll be alright and I can stick to my plan. When the time draws nearer to 12noon, and my colleagues where like informing us to meet downstairs at 12noon. I was really in bad shape. I told my colleague that I couldn't make it for the lunch (Pastor's wife cook Nasi Lemak, how to eat!!!) and help to apologize on my behalf. I felt so terrible and I quickly finish off my work within that 2 hours. I don't have the appetite to eat at all. I have to forced myself to eat some bread before I take another 2 panadol to sleep when on the bus. My fever gone up like crazy, I could feel my whole body was burning hot. I reached Penang around 8:30pm and my BB take me out for dinner. Told him I don't have appetite, so went to eat fish porridge. Couldn't even finish the porridge... and I had to forced my BB to help me finished it. Sorry ya BB!
Reached his house and went to shower... body temperature is still high. So my BB keep pestering me to see the doctor. So I went and the doc said I have high fever. "Gosh! 38. something leh" The next day, I had a very bad sore throat. After shower I went to check my throat using my mobile torch light and a mirror. I was SHOCKED!!! I had tiny ulcers on both my lips, and some medium and tiny size ulcers all over my throat...! I couldn't eat much and all I ate was soup stuff and again I have to force my BB to eat mine as well. I feel bad lor! The worst thing was, I still went for durians on Sat when my BB already planned a double date with his colleague. Don't want to spoil his plan, so I agreed to eat a little bit only. *haha* Amazing right! Ulcers all over my mouth and I still go for durians... people think I'm crazy. After seeing my throat this bad, I layed hands on my throat and command the ulcers to go and asked God to heal me. I was abit scared and worried. Afraid that I might need to go hospital for check up and so on. The next day comes, guess what I saw... not healing on my throat but a few spots on my fingers. At first I thought it was some allergy towards the doctor's medicines cos' so far I haven't had this problem at all. My BB encouraged me to drink more yogurt, probably I'm allergic to some stuff which I don't know or maybe the medicines. The spots getting more and more on my fingers and also my toes. This got me worried again and my faith somehow drop down. But after awhile I prayed and lays hands on my throat to rebuke the ulcers and moving my fingers towards the red spots on my hands and toes. Ask God for healing and remove every bit of it. My fever came on and off for that 2 days, but we still manage to watched 2 movies in 2 days. *haha*
I was feeling much better on Sunday and Monday but my red spots still there. I came back to PJ on Monday night and Tuesday I'm back to work. I was abit worried again on the red spots on my fingers and toes, so I sms my colleague telling them I'm going to see doc in the morning. Waited for almost an hour in the clinic, the nurse called my name, went into the GP office have to wait again cos' she had to answer an important call... so waited for another 10mins. Finally she came, and asked "Good morning! What can I do for you? What's your problem?" I showed her my fingers, told her I had red spots on my toes as well. I asked whether is it allergy. Know what she said...? "Oh this ah... Its Hand, Foot, Mouth disease" My jaw dropped! I replied her saying, "Huh!". I was hoping she said its allergy and say "I give you some cream and you can go home." But nope! She asked, "Do you have ulcers and difficult in eating?". I said "Yes!" and showed her my lips and throat. She tested my temperature and said I still have abit of fever. I was still numb in hearing the word HFM... don't know what or how to ask her regarding this disease. She asked me, "Do you have any kids at home that has this disease?" I told her my niece so happen had fever one week ago and my nephew also had fever on Fri (the day I left for PG). So she made a comment saying, "You probably got affected by your niece and nephew without you knowing."
I couldn't take any leave cos' last week was a busy week - Church camp within 4 days. I layed hands on my throat and my fingers and toes... pray against this sickness to leave and prayed that it won't spread and stop at where it is. Cos' I'll be facing more children and old people at camp. Don't want it to spread to others. The day draws nearer... guess what... ulcers is all gone and the red spots too. I was so happy and thank God for the speedy recovery.
I guess we should all leave our worries aside and replace it with FAITH and to trust God to do miracles. The camp speaker did mention that sometimes healing takes a few days to see results and some may have immediate healing. Its all depend on your faith and prayers.
How much can you TRUST and BELIEVE that He can DO ALL things... ?
He is a God of Possibilities! Amen!!!

No comments: