Friday, January 09, 2009

Monitor blew up!

*haha* Not so "kuah cheong" la... just exaggerating.

"What happen to my monitor?" you asked. Well, it happen yesterday during afternoon. I was just working like normal day and I was doing the prayer point slide for our Telagus Church (Kuching), editing the photo.

Just out of a sudden the monitor gave a "burst" sound, screen turn black and you can see smoke coming out from the back of it. I was shocked and quickly turn off the switch. I did not place anything on top of my monitor except my beanie dog and its been there for a week. And my monitor is a new one, wide LCD screen leh. *sigh*

Now I have to use Aunty M's monitor but thank God she didn't come today so I can used it temporary till my monitor come back.

Too bad I didn't snap a picture of my monitor... maybe next round la.

No comments: