Sunday, January 11, 2009

Loosing someone dear to our hearts!

BB's granny passed away on Friday afternoon (9 Jan, 09).
I was in shocked when BB told me (around 2-3pm) that granny admitted into hospital due to heart attack. I was speechless and when we hung up, I was asking God... "Why this time?" So I prayed and ask God to keep her safe and hoping that she would live till she sees her grandson (BB) married. Must have faith! I was carrying that hope and really wish to see her during our wedding day or even better... to see her great grandchildren. I haven't experience situation like these before as both side of my grandparents have already passed away. Don't even have that chance to meet them in person except my dad's father, who also passed away when I was young.
I was hoping I could give BB some support and suggest to go PG today (10 Jan, 09) by bus, but BB's parents says no need to trouble me.
Felt abit heartache when I saw the reply from BB, all I wish is to be there when BB is sad and who knows, he might need a shoulder to cry on. And also to pay my last respect to my future granny or to help in whatever area. I was so eager to packed my bag on Friday night after I came back from "Yeah Show!" at PGRM and I've even set my alarm clock to ring at 7am. I was really eager and I felt that I should be there too. In the end I listen to BB's parents and didn't go PG.
I really thank God that we managed to go visit her during my last trip to PG. Although its a short visit but it's still worth it.
I heard from BB that she passed away smiling. Which I'm sure everyone felt at ease cos there's not much of suffering. Which is a good thing lor.
I know everyone is going to miss her alot... especially BB and Erwinna cos they were brought up by her from a kampung house. I missed her too!
BB take care ok...

2 comments:

~cYn~ said...

Dun be sad sis...Sorry to hear bout that and extend my condolences to Filion too. I hope you and them will get over this as time passes by and keep your future granny in heart & mind. At least she had seen her future granddaughter-in-law!(is it correct?)..that is YOU! :) Cheers...

flynngie said...

its sad lor. cos that day we went to visit her, she asked Filion, "When are u going to take wedding photos.. i want to see.."
at that moment, i broke in tears when Filion told me on the phone.. cos i wasn't presence when she asked him that question. its too sudden, cos she was ok when we see her.