Friday, January 16, 2009

Resolutions.....

Do I have one for this year? Well, its hard to say. I've had resolutions or let me re-phrase... I've had resolutions that never come to completions. Sad right! Either half complete or never at all.
So what am I writing this blog for, since I can't fulfill them anyway. ^_^
I do really want to stay focus to what I want to achieve in every year, saying is easier than doing. *HA*
I don't really know what I want and where I wanna be in 5 yrs time. All I can say is I'll probably be in PG but in terms of job... really don't know. I used to have resolutions like travel around 2-3 times a year, do something fun and experience different culture and atmosphere. Well, it didn't really come to past due to $$ (you know what I mean). Money is always the issue.
When I first started to work in a church office, I was glad and on the other side, I'm just a normal girl came out after High School who doesn't know anything bout office working life. Used to work as Sales girl in a Christian Bookshop before I came full time. I was also glad and did not regret in learning Microsoft office in 3mths. Yes! I did Microsoft Office in 3mths. Just the basics and that's where I develop an interest in power point and thank God for my colleagues who teaches me alot along the way. I was blessed.
After joining full time, passion starts to stir. Somehow Mission is on my mind but the same thing again... it's all about $$$. No money no talk and I'm that type of person who doesn't really save money. Saving money is not on my list. ^_^ But I did went for some Mission trip like Cambodia.
Only after I met BB, we started to travel to different places but not over the sea kind of trip - until last 2yrs ago, we travelled to HK & Macau and last year was Phuket. I was indeed happy.
So for this year, I'm not going to make resolution to restrict myself.. *haha* I will try to complete or do more other stuff to make this year "A year of fulfillment" (doesn't mean alot more travelling ya BB - don't worry, won't drained out your wallet).

No comments: