Friday, November 07, 2008

God is good!

I nearly woke up late this morning. Accidentally turn off my alarm which I'm suppose to snooze it at 7:11am. God is indeed good. I guess He knew I overslept and its Friday!! Cause I need to finish my work early today, rushing off to catch my 7:30pm bus at Pudu. How God woke me up? He works in funny ways... *haha* Some may say this is just coincidence but I doubt.
It was around 8:10am when I check my mobile clock. Of all the days, the sun wasn't that bright but this morning was different.
The sun was shining directly into my room and directly to my face. *giggles* Cool right! Some people might be cursing on the sun cause it's very glaring but I didn't. I was thanking God for the sun alarm *hehe* that He woke me up. Had my shower and back into my room, the sun wasn't shining in my room already. Well, this doesn't happen once but a few times... only when I overslept or when I need to wake up bit earlier to go somewhere.
Thank You Lord!!! love Ya always! *muaks*

No comments: