Saturday, November 08, 2008

Soar on eagle's wings

Went to BM (Bukit Mertajam) for dinner with BB's family. We had Bak Kut Teh for dinner... it was good and cheap, RM 37 for 4 person.
Well, when we were on the Penang bridge, I was sitting behind BB and overlooking the sea (begining of the bridge on my right). I saw 2 birds flying just above the bridge, they were like enjoying themselves on the breezy wind. On my first glance I thought it was eagle's, I love watching eagle's soaring above the skies, it gives me the feeling of freedom and not worry bout' what the world is going through. Makes me feel like soaring in the skies too... how I wish I could try sports like Sky diving or things like that.
When I looked again, its not eagles but some other birds. ^_^"
Although it's not eagles that I saw but somehow God is like reminding me of something. Though we may be facing trials and economy is like plunging down, God is still there for us, He wanted us to depend on Him rather than the $$$ which doesn't promise us anything.
And God is always there to shelter us, to keep us safe and feel love. I'm really amazed by God's creation... Thank You Lord for the wonderful things You have done on this earth.

No comments: