Saturday, November 01, 2008

Home.. Sweet.. Home..

Stayed home today.. didn't go out. Watched DVD lor, a HK series bout dancing. Haven't finish watching though, stop at episode 10. Been working and watching DVD at the same time. ^_^ Well, my eyes been concentrating on the show rather than the work *hehe* What to do, I have to re-do it cause pastor made some changes and needed by Sunday. No choice.
Guess what I'm listening to... the new song that I just added yesterday on my blog. I think I can memorize the lyrics dy.. *giggles*
While listening to it, lots of things running thru my mind... ermm... I'm not going to type them down here. Need some privacy. *haha*
"What am I thinking right now?" You asked. Well, alot of stuff.
Had a chat with a colleague of mine yesterday in the pantry while having my late lunch. He asked, "So when are you getting married? Have he propose to you yet?" Here we go again... "THE Questions again". My reply was "Dunno.. Not sure. Propose dy la but no plans lor.." His reply, "Oh. So what's your plan? Does it mean you gonna move to PG after married?" Before I reply, in my mind thinking, "I have no choice". Then I said "Ya lor!" He jokingly reply, "Start New Life there ah.." My heart says *how I wish!*, I just gave him a smile and said "Ya lor, how nice". To skip the topic... I change our conversation while I continue having my lunch.
*sigh* Just that short conversation... it makes me miss the people around me. I wonder what will happen when I made that change. Can say that I'm in a dilemma or something.
Tough!!! Oh Lord! What will my plans be?! I know I'm suppose to trust You but its so hard *heartaches* and on the other hand... I know somehow I have to take the step and I couldn't wait for that time to come. Am I feeling vulnerable? I think I am...

No comments: