Sunday, October 05, 2008

Work on a holiday!

Came back from my PG trip on thursday (Oct 2, 08). BB fetch me back. Hmm.. come to think of it, I should have just come back to PJ on the Tuesday, well, not to say I'm regretting of my decision but I missed spending time with him lor. He chose to work on the Raya holiday (2 days ah), and on top of that, he too working on Mon-Tue (half day). At least not a full day which I think I rather not go PG if he plans to work the whole week.
How did my holiday turn out? Well, I was surprised that on the Saturday when I depart from PJ wasn't that jam at all, I thought most of the people would be on the road either on Friday night or Saturday but nope. Thank God for a clear road. At first I was telling BB that I might be late on the Saturday and he could take his time to finish off his work.. YES! Work again on the Saturday! I was expecting to reach PG like 3.30 - 4pm but nope.. I reach PG at 3pm - 4 1/2 hours. I was bit shock when I see Juru toll and that time was like 2.30pm, I quickly sms BB that I'll be reaching early instead. So he made arrangements to ask his mom to pick me up at the bus station. Bit 'phai seh' that his parents came to pick me up. So I waited for him at home which is like 15mins later. Weekend was ok, didn't do much stuff, just go walk around the malls and etc. Bought a nice dress (thank you BB) for friends wedding dinner for the next 2 mths (2 bombs-one after another).
I made some plans earlier for the 2 days of Raya where BB have to work. Took some work to PG and spend some time doing some HR stuff. And am happy that BB finally get a router at home so that I could go online as well with my notebook and some other movies were on tv to entertained me while I'm home with his family. ^_^ Time passed quite fast when these things keep me occupied, well, I have to drag myself up at 10am for the passed 4 days, wanting to sleep more cos of the rain. BB's room is so cooling cos of the trees behind his house... we didn't switch on the aircond for 4 days and I have to used additional blanket to cover myself (which is after BB gone to work in the morning).
That's how I spent my holidays during this long long holiday... longing to spend more time with BB but ended up alone but he's been good, after working for a long day he still drive me all the way to Batu Ferringhi to get some dvds. *muaks*
Came back on Thursday, cos I have to work on Friday so I have 2 free labours to help with work (my niece and BB lor). Thought I could finish off my work by 5pm and bring my niece to the park but too bad it started to rain like 4pm and we left office like bout 6pm. ^_^
Friday night, went for Seoul Gardens at One Utama, had a hearty korean buffet, and then went back home for movies. As for Saturday, nothing much, after lunch, went to source for a new speaker at IT Mall and then stayed home to catch up with our dvd again and later go dinner and we went for movie at GSC. We watched Flight of the Living Dead. It was an OK movie... quite scary at some scene but bit stupid also la the characters. Silly!
There... that's how I spend my holiday with the one that I love. *sigh* Longing for another holiday again... which I really don't know when... want to enjoy the beach, the sun and the pool!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyoh... he need to earn as much money so that he can marry you over mah..
I heard you are engaged.. how come no tell??? quick! spill the story!

flynngie said...

muahaha... that's what he said too. but how much can u save for the 2 days of work? not that he can earn to cover for the whole wedding dinner right!
been wanting to tell but there's no confirmation or watsoever = NO PLANS! so rather not tell the whole world bout it n end up nothing has been made. ^_^

Anonymous said...

at least can cover 2 tables... work for another few weeks/months can cover lo... :p
i can wait for the date.. but I want to know how he propose!!! else I'll speculate..

flynngie said...

haha.. ok ok.. will write u an email to clarify.. ^_^