Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Another Bday Celebration

Celebrated both Pastor's birthday on Sept 23, 08. Double cake with double blessings... Actually, both pastor have their own preference... the picture below... on the left is Chunky Cheese Chocolate and on the right is Marble Cake, both from Bon Bon's cakehouse @ Atria Damansara Jaya. Been buying alot of cheese cake from the owner and every time she asked the same question again and again... "Do you know how to cut my cheesecake?" Even as my colleague went to collect it, she too asked the same question. *haha* Then my colleague answered her "Angie has been buying most of the cheesecake from you, I'm sure she knows very well.."
Everytime without failed, either the owner or her staff will ask me the question. Funny! And oh! The cake is marvelous la... though I prefer J.L's cheesecake more... lovely!

No comments: