Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Super Drama!

Had lunch with a guy friend yesterday. He came by like 2:30pm, which is more like tea than lunch. *giggles*
Mainly catching up with him and we were chatting bout work, relationships and etc.
So as I was asking him about his relationship with his gf, he said broke up liau. So was showing my concern and asked him what happen. His relationship is darn drama lor. So many things happen in his gf - now ex-gf la. Not so much of their relationship problems (how much problem can you get when you're dated for only 2 months *hehe*).
More of the girl's side.
Well, lots of drama happen in her passed relationship with her ex-bf. Heard that her ex-bf loves to abused and punished her and sometimes lock her up in her own house without keys (i.e took her house keys & car keys). This ex-bf stays at her place, used her money and also jobless and they were together for 3years. As my friend was telling me, I wondered why such a nice and pretty girl would stand such an idiotic guy for so long. Its insane!
Lots of incident happen to her actually - countless incident. There's one incident before my friend dated her, her ex-bf asked to meet up together with my friend but she doesn't want, afraid that the guys would fight. And you know what happen to her, she was drove out of State (sort of like kidnap her away) and my friend was panic cos that crazy fella kept her mobile and there's no way she can call out. My friend actually made police report and finally that crazy guy let her come back to PJ. Not only that, that guy threatened her to have sex with him if not he'll rape her. And there's also another incident where the girl went for abortion too (twice!). The second round of abortion wasn't done in the clinic, the baby somehow came out while she went to pee the next morning. The most classic one was the crazy guy was at the cyber cafe and didn't care bout the gf. Wow! I was really shocked.. I thought this could only happen in movies, never thought it could happen in real life.
*sigh* No idea why this girl want a boyfriend that treated her so badly and now they're back together again cos the idiotic guy sweet talk to her and telling her that he's change because of her. Do you trust him? For me, I don't thnk so.

No comments: