Monday, July 07, 2008

No new life.. No new beginning.. juz changin New skin

Went shopping with BB on Sunday (July 6), bought lots of stuff. Bought dog shampoo for Fifi (for sensitive skin & allergy), doggy treat and stuff for myself and as for BB, he bought stuff for his car. *hehe*
After walking from 1Utama old wing to new wing... we drop by the mini petshop where I bought my hermit crab from. I asked the lady bout the hermit crab, and tell her what happen to G... the lady said, "Oh! Dia tukar kulit la! (change skin)" In my heart I was, "Oh! Change skin only.. don't have to worry la." Then I told the lady that the other hermit crab ate one part of the "gong", so how... will it die. She said, "It's ok! Dia boleh tumbuh balik... (the "gong" can grow back want woh.. so geng!)"
Again I was at ease. Nothing to worry about la... So, happily leaving the shop but then I saw the hamsters... I was so eager to buy. BB didn't get to buy hamsters for Cyn this round... maybe next round la...
Talking about hamsters... I saw one hamster was eating one of its kind at MidValley's petshop - Pets Wonderland. I think that hamster was dead and another hamster was enjoying himself munching it. It's so grossed! Why Pets Wonderland staff never take care of the hamsters?? Like never give them food or clean them. And they're selling the hamsters at such expensive price, who wants to buy them. No wonder Pets Wonderland in 1Utama close down... and the Mid Valley branch close from two shop lots to one shop lot. I pity the animals lor... even the fishes... some of the sea fishes were like half dead. Poor thing!
Better don't talk so much about it... after kena sue. *haha*

No comments: