Friday, July 11, 2008

Bz..Bz..Bzzzzz.....

FRIDAY!!! Argh!!! Everyone seem to be looking forward to Friday cos' its the weekend but for me... well, if that Friday is an easy day, I'll be happy cos I can finish my work for the week and go off.
Let me tell you what happen on Friday.
My colleague was on leave for 2 weeks (this week will be the last), and I'm suppose to fill in for him la... cos since I'm doing the Puchong bulletin so I do the PJ one as well. Last week wasn't that bad, can still chilled out and taking my time but not this week.
Article was out late... and needed to be edited... announcements need to fill in... and I can't put in the announcement cos I don't know how much space the article gonna take... and I need to burn audio cds and print the labels... Argh!!! Seriously tons of work lor...
I even had my lunch late cos' doing the bulletin the whole morning but in between time I was able to have a chat with a friend of mine over MSN (while waiting for my work). I won't go into details of what was our conversation but then it was just a short one... *hehe*
I had my lunch at 2.15pm, right after lunch, off to finish up my work cos the article had its last editing. It was time to put in the article and announcement... rearranged the announcements, looking for pictures and etc. It is tough! I can imagine people working in a newspaper company or even the magazine company... putting all their efforts and sweat into the monthly mag... mine was just... 'tiny little thing' in their eyes.
.... *paused and mesmerized a little* ... Anyway, my bulletin had its final glance through by pastor R and he gave a comment: "Everytime see this picture, can choose another one ah..." and he smiled at me and at the same time changed some grammar. Well, I just told him I don't have time to look for another picture cos' need time to source through another colleague's picture folder and I continue with my work (he didn't say anything la..).
As I was finishing up, the time passes so fast... its already 4.30pm and my bulletin still haven't out from the oven... I was a little frustrated cos' I need to answer calls and attend to different people who walked in and some colleagues asked me to help them with certain stuff... I was telling myself in my heart, "Why nobody helped me to answer calls? Can't they see I'm BZ... drink water also no time.." At times I purposely don't want to pick up calls and I tell my colleagues that I can't help them now cos' I'm seriously not free...
At about 4.45pm, my bulletin finally out. I rushed Puchong's bulletin first for LA cos' for Puchong they needed 60 copies, so its easy and after that photocopy the insertion (the insertion itself took me awhile to print 1 page out, it got stuck in the printed for more than 15mins. I have to keep canceling it and change the photo size on the powerpoint). While the insertion was in the midst of photocopying, I quickly settle the Order of Service and do up the announcement for Sunday. When I walked back to the photocopier, R (chinese church admin) was photocopying her bulletin as well. Shucks! Anyway, I continued with the announcement lor... what to do!
By the time I finish everything it was around 6.30pm... so I called back and asked Dad to pick me up. Dad arrive bout 7pm and guess what... there's a few last minute stuff need to complete and my stupid thumb drive got virus and need to reformat it. There's no choice cos' I need to copy the files to another pc, so have to do it... took some time there.
When I reached home, got scolding from Mom and scolded my Dad as well. Asking why he took so long to come back and so on. I was really %$#@&... Argh!!! Hmph...! I think I rather not show so much of my frustration... can't stop!
Sleepy now... time to have a good sleep and Thank God for the day!

No comments: