Monday, July 14, 2008

My weekend

Went shopping with sis and her kids to MidValley on Saturday (July 12, 08). Oh.. before going shopping.. I slept till noon and had backache *haha* and had my massage on my OSiM chair. Just great.
Back to my window shopping story...
We went walking around, don't know where to start... its like just walk la. As I was going down from the escalator, I saw a familiar face. Saw my ex-classmate (A), she was with her husband and her kids. I didn't really walk over to say Hi!, just a smile and a nod. She was looking at me pushing my nephew on the stroller... probably she thought its my kid *haha*
This makes me pause awhile, thinking to myself: "Wow! Looks like alot of my friends are already married and with kids!" Well, I already know that she has kids cos she added me on Facebook few months back and it took me a while to recall who this person is (she changed alot, can't really recognize). Haven't seen her for 11years!! At first I didn't really had that feeling of friends married and had kids... cos its a norm, till I saw her at the shopping mall.
Then we went to Jusco, bought some stuff for my dogs, junk food and instant noodles for myself.

As for Sunday (July 13, 08), went to Church and found out that one of the projector was in bad shape, moreover we just change the bulb. It was blur and color turns out to be black & white... I was like "What the?!?! What happen to the projector?!?" I tried the settings, can't even read them cos of the blurness, so I compare it with the other projector, no problem. Then S came and ask me what happen to it. Told her I don't know cos I just came in. She said it was OK when she turn it on in the morning until half way arranging the chairs, the projector became like that. So I turn off the projector for awhile and later switch it on but it's still the same. *sigh* No choice but to stick to one projector lor. Went home had McD's for lunch and watched Sweeney Todd on dvd. Movie not bad, but the blood look so fake! What's the story about..., it talks bout love, hatred, revenged and killing those who are not worthy. End up, Mr Todd himself killed his own wife and nearly killed his own daughter cos there's so much hatred in him. He was accused of some crime that he didn't do and was jailed cos the Judge love his wife. So he came back for revenged and look for his long lost wife and daughter but found out that his wife had committed suicide. Actually his wife became a lunatic and begging on the street but another lady called Mrs Lovett lied to Mr Todd (formerly known as Benjamin Parker) cos she loves him, so she kept it quiet till Mr Todd killed his own wife.
After my movie, sis called me asked me whether I want to go shopping. I was actually a little tired but I still follow. We went all the way to Mont Kiara, cos sis saw on the newspaper there's a new shopping mall around there. Know what, it is a shopping mall but a small one and not many shop open, just the restaurants and cold storage. We later stopped by at the flea market at Mont Kiara on the way out, the stalls were actually closing cos its about to rain.
Then my brother-in-law suggested to go Ikea, wanna eat their curry puff and hotdog. He drove all the way back and I was so tired, I fell asleep till we reach Ikano. Walked around, from Ikea to Ikano and to Curve and then back to Ikea for dinner. We went to Ikano Petshop, saw the hamsters... my hand started to itch, wanna buy one but the hamster cage is so expensive. *sigh* Too bad BB don't want to buy for me... so bad! And later after dinner, I bought a collar-t at PDI for rm11.90. Darn cheap right! 70%. Thought of buying 2 but there's no other colors.
Well, there... that's how I usually spent my weekends. Window Shopping...

1 comment:

Therese Marie Khor said...

hmmm, whc ex schmate u saw ?
Ann Nie n her kids?