Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Pets...

Nothing much to post about... so I thought of putting some picture of my little friends... ^_^
I have 4 tortoise, dad bought them for my niece but they all died. I think 1 of them had some sickness which we didn't realise till it affected the rest. sad oh!
this little one... I bought her to replace the previous one that died... *sigh* she died too.this is G, the one I posted about last month. well, this fella lost it's 'gong' & now it lost one of it's leg... poor thing...
this is flyn. the naughty one. this fella ate part of G's 'gong' & leg... now he's staying alone in a deserted island.. *haha**
**
***
**
*

and finally...

my favourite....

this is Fifi. my brother bought her home. she's very naughty too, towards me cos I played with her the most and she's afraid of my BF *haha*
it's hard to get a picture of herself... cos she keep coming to me. so I snap one together.last but not least.... (still waiting for hamsters... *hint to BB*)

this is Yuki girl. she's fluffy & loves to be pampered. she's a mother of 4 batch of puppies (3 pups in each batch) but now she's blind.
manage to snap this picture on my mobile. hard to get picture of them sleeping cos Fifi is very attentive.

4 comments:

~cYn~ said...

Yo Gie, your house can be a mini zoo dy. hehehe...except that there are no small creatures...like...etc etc..:P

flynngie said...

haha... wait till i have interest in little critters e.g snakes, iguanas, gecko and etc. *haha* Filion will be FREAK out!

Anonymous said...

Not bad wor... blind already also can still look into the camera.. :)
when is your next special day? I tell Mr. F straight la.. no need for you to hint hint.. hahaha

flynngie said...

jinx - the photo of Yuki with her toy.. that time she haven't blind yet.. haha..
next special day? wat do u mean ah?