Sunday, July 20, 2008

Had a great week... my colleague is back from his holiday and things are back to normal... "temporary" cos we'll be having Church Camp soon in August, lots of preparation and etc.
Attended a Special Meeting with Bro. Yoong from Melbourne, he came by for a Marriage Seminar last Saturday (July 12, 08) and he preach at the Chinese congregation and as well as our English service on Sunday (July 13, 08). The special meeting was held on Monday Night (July 14, 08) and it turn out to be good. His title speaks all... 'How to forget the past?'. He gave lots of illustration from different cases that he encounter and btw, he's a counsellor. Very down to earth speaker I should say.
Nothing much happen throughout the days... everything seems normal. So nothing much to post about on my weekdays.
As for weekends, my brother-in-law went out with us on the Saturday (July 19, 08), we went to Sunway Pyramid cos no where else to go. Something happen when we reach the carpark and I still feel bad about it. I was carrying my nephew and walking towards the elevator. Before entering the elevator there's an automatic sliding door and guess what... my nephew was on the ground and I wanted to hold his hand to walk inside... His left hand so happen was on the door and I was walking towards the auto door and it slide.. his hand got trap in-between. We manage to pull out his hand and not much of injury la. He cried for awhile and he stop, I guess he know its his fault for putting his hand there but its enough to make me feel guilty. *sigh*
As for Sunday, normal Sunday morning, the projector still unable to view cos they took back the whole projector back to their office to service. I can tell you that this company hasn't done their best in their service... all they know was to sell their product. Which is bad, service sucks!
Ok, back to Sunday morning. One of my church friend who is working in Glad Sound told me that the new Hillsong album is out, so I ask her to help me get one and I'll pay her on Sunday (which is today). So I was preparing my exact change for her before the service starts, guess what, she gave it to me instead. She bless me with the cd. I was so happy. But then I was planning to get the DVD as well but they don't have it yet. The album is great... found the song that I love so much. You can listen to it later on my 'Praise & Worship' player. Just scroll down and you'll see it, currently it'll automatically play the 'My Favourites' songs... if you want to listen to the Praise & worship, just click on the Praise & Worship playlist. I have the song This is Our God song in it now... go listen to it.
And just now, I attended my colleague's son's wedding dinner @ Kepong. Dinner was like those traditional chinese arrangement, but thank God not like those with uncle and aunty walk up the stage to sing karaoke. *haha* The food was good - excellent choice of food and drinks... I think my colleague will faint when they see the bill for the wine. The table behind us drink the wine like nobody's business - bottoms up. I didn't drink la cos I don't really appreciate wine. ^_^
Ok la.. time to say goodbye now. It's getting late. Post more next round.

No comments: