Saturday, July 05, 2008

New beginning of a New Life... ended up SAD!

July 5th 2008:- Just came back from dinner with BB @ SS2 mamak. We had chicken rice, one of the best... *yumyum* and mom asked me to tapau 1 packet for her for dinner too.
As we reach home, my mom quickly announce that one of my hermit crab not moving. So I went to take a look. True enough, G (one of my hermit crab's name and also shown on the picture below) was outside of the shell. I was shocked and sad cos it died. So I took up the shell and look inside, and I saw that the 'gong' and one of its leg inside the shell. I took a toothpick, wanting to dig out the 'gong', as I was poking the 'gong', it move! I was curious and wondered, so I took up the dead crab and have a closer look. I was surprise! There's a new life inside that shell. Happily announced it to my parents, BB, sis and my niece and letting them see the dead crab and the new hermit crab. *giggles* So I just put it back into the tank and leave it as it is.
Later my dad itchy hand, soak the new hermit in the water. I scolded him cos hermit don't stay in water, I quickly took it out. The next moment bout half an hour later, I was uploading the photos of the farewell dinner and my nephew was around disturbing me, playing with my notebook. So I piggy-back him downstairs and I peep on my hermits to see how is it. Guess what!?!?! The other hermit (flynn) was eating the new hermit... I quickly took it away and took the new hermit off the tank. I was so upset that one part of the 'gong' was eaten up.
At first I was happy and can't wait to blog bout it and I had the title in mind... but now... it became a SAD blog!
'G' D.E.A.D... every of it's flesh is gone. empty!
BB didn't console me but ended saying, "Why you like that?!". I was so angry... As if I was wrong for scolding my dad. Why must he be so itchy hand... to touch my things. They were ok at the beginning until we interrupted them. Argh!!!! I don't know what to say... so GERAM!!!!

1 comment:

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

ooohh.... :( sorry to hear about this... i know how frustrated u are that time, i can imagine... sad sad... **huggy**