Thursday, June 26, 2008

Whatever.... n everything...

This is going to be a whatever post... *haha*
Whatever that I've missed out on and whatever that I have in mind right now. I felt like posting something on the blog but I dunno what to type and my mind seems like everywhere. Abit distracted by everything. *haha*
Well, let me start this post bout Father's Day. I know!!! Its been a week ago but I didn't post anything on Father's Day except for that Father's Day Look-a-like contest from my church. Btw, that contest has ended. Funny thing is, people still send in votes *lol* up till today. Gosh! Don't they know that Father's Day already passed?!?

Anyway, just wanna post some photos here on Father's Day.

Father's Day cake bought by my brother's gf. cute right, got tie.my dad & my nephew. cut the cake together.
♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

Here's another post... suppose to post this on my Frm Durians to Movies post but I left it out.
Well, BB bought this game set called MD Max for me (we shared the cost actually... *giggles*). Initially I thought of sharing this game with my niece cos she got herself 8A's during her 1st semester exam. I wanted to let her play but she was bit rude to me on the Tuesday and she keep insisting and asked me to give it to her but I didn't. So she put on the black face. I don't give a damn on kids who are naughty and show temper. Erm... don't get me wrong, not all kids, probably she's my niece that's why I don't bother pacify her that much unless it's my fault then it'll be different story.
This console cost bout RM139 and free 1 cartridge (4 in 1). Well, we bought one more additional game la of course... 8 in 1 which cost RM29. Not too bad for a hand held game compare to PSP which cost bout RM699 but I tell you... they released so many nice colors... lavender, silver, gold, light pink to hot pink... really cool! Just that it's bit expensive for a single player, I rather buy a PS2 so that my BB can play as well. I've been addicted with Bomberman... *haha* love it man! Even my own mobile has Bomberman.

cool hand held game... 16bit.
♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

I bought Cleo's July issue last Friday, thought I'll read it on the bus on my way to PG but I didn't, only on my way back to PJ. Well, I come across this page where it says 'Be an Eco-Friendly Bride'. They have a few useful tips to share about on the internet. Since now we're talking bout Earth-friendly-day. I haven't really go through all the websites given by them yet... but will definitely take a look at what it has.
Here are some of the websites... click on the link. Njoy!!!
Perfect Planning :- Download software for easy reference
Wedding website :- Ewedding
Research for rings :- BrilliantEarth
Invites :- Recycle friendly cards

Just yesterday I receive two of my Church member's wedding invitation, one of them thru email (M & J) and the other is from Chinese Church which is a wedding card (colleague's son's wedding). The wedding invite is through RSVP. Once you email your RSVP, then only they'll send you the invitation card. It save cost but then you need to plan much earlier, so that you won't miss out anyone. Hmmm.... I wonder whether BB want to attend M & J's wedding or not! Hope he'll drop me a line after reading this post.

No comments: