Sunday, June 29, 2008

Movie day out

Went for Kungfu Panda with Cyn & her son (Isaac) and my niece @ GSC on Saturday. We booked our tickets through online payment. The funny thing is... it tooked us almost half a day to sort out the ticket by e-payment or I should say tooked Cyn almost half a day. *haha* At first I helped her to booked on Thursday cos I was at the website, so she gave me her account details. After clicking on the confirm, another window pops up and asked for Secure Code no. I was like "Huh! Why need Secure Code wan... Normally I booked using BB's credit card also don't need Secure Code.." Then I realise only Alliance Bank need that, where else Maybank card don't have to. So weird! So ended up Cyn have to call up the bank to check whether is there any transaction being made and asked for the Secure Code.

This cartoon is really funny. I enjoyed myself very much watching it - very entertaining. Isaac fell asleep in the cinema *hehe* probably watched quarter of the movie. As for my niece... she lost interest after awhile, she started turning left and right and looking behind and etc... Guess she's not a movie goer at her age. No idea why.

This cartoon is worth watching la... and knowing how Po found himself after learning Kungfu. Chasing after his own dream rather than someone else's dream. Some moral to learn from too. I'm hoping to watch the Cantonese version, I think it'll be much more funny with their conversation. Hope this week there's screening for it. I want to watch!!! *hehe*

1 comment:

~cYn~ said...

hahaha...i think the panda was just lucky?...know what..i've forgotten my secure code again...hehehe...I think the next round if we gonna watch movie again and emily is joining, we should go Mid valley...cos' you both always lepak 1U ler...