Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Frm Durians to Movies

I just came back from PG, went on Friday (Jun 20) and came back on Monday (Jun 23).
I took a day A/L on Friday cos the bus company Aeroline doesn't have evening bus, but I hope they'll have one at 5pm from BU - PG. I'm still searching for a trusted bus company that travels by night to PG (so that I don't have to apply leave).
BB took half day on Friday & Monday. I arrived at PG almost 3pm, went home to drop my bag and change my shorts and off we go for... *drums rolling*
DURIANS *yummy*
This round the durians tasted so so nice and yummy... Thank You BB. We had durians for 2 days, on Friday & Sunday (Sunday is with the family).

In my earlier post I did mention that I wanna go for movies back to back, well, not exactly back to back la... We watched The Happening on Friday night @ GSC Queensbay, it was an OKAY movie to me although the begining part is bit excited cos' people were dying and killing themselves for no apparent reason.And I felt that this movie has no ending cos' its like never ending. It spread from one State to another... and probably to other countries. Like I said, exciting part is only the beginning, people jumping from building, commit suicide using guns or whatever thing that's close by to kill themselves with.
Then on Sunday night, we went to GSC Gurney Plaza for The Incredible Hulk. I manage to buy twin seats thru online.
This movie is Awesome! Best one I've seen. Hmm... the villain is bit ugly la... *haha* Both BB & I thought that the villain looks familiar... But both of us can't remember which character was it that looks the same. Human head with body-like-lizard. Thank God we went to watch The Happening first before we go for Incredible Hulk. If not our expectation of the movie The Happening will be very high. *giggles* Anyway, this movie is not to be miss la... especially for the surround systems and large screen in the cinema. Worth buying originals too for those who loves to keep good movies.

Apart from movies, we went to look for hamsters cos C wanted a hamster. So we went on Friday after our durians to a house-like petshop. Hamsters there are rather huge... probably nobody buys them. I didn't get any hamsters yet cos BB will buy them at CTY on the day he comes (he don't like rat - thats what he meant *haha*). Well, I was so into syrian hamsters but BB don't allow me to have one cos he's afraid my mom would kill me (cos' I have hermit crab & dogs). I used to have tortoise but they died, not that I bought them... my dad bought it for my niece. Well, will see la... need to find a place and see what my mom's reaction when I take care of C's hamster for a week.

No comments: