Thursday, June 19, 2008

Touching story...

Last few weeks ago, C told me about someone's surprise proposal. And last week, B told me that one of their diving member did a surprise proposal as well.
As I was browsing thru the multiply blog that C told me about... the person I know her as well but not that close cos she's from another church.
So I was reading S blog bout her surprise proposal, I was deeply touch by what her fiance did for her. Really sweet!
Just a little summary here of what happen. Her bf asked her to take a day off on her birthday and he pick her up early in the morning and drove her to LCCT airport. Didn't know where she's going cos its a surprise but when she sees the departure board - it says to Langkawi.
Everything was arranged by her bf, when they reach, they went to the jetty and meet up with 2 of her church friends (photographer & video man) on the yacht. She was indeed surprise that her bf hired 2 professionals to help take photos and videos and moreover, they are in a yacht and going to a small island.
Later they had birthday celebration on the beach and bf bought a cake all the way from KL. After they sang birthday song, her bf carefully cut the cake for her. Guess what... she saw a transparent box inside the cake and when she took it out... its an engagement ring. So touching right...
The other surprise proposal was from B. I saw the photos on facebook. She didn't really tell me what happen. But I know that the guy propose to his gf under the sea... *haha* cos B's bf put a caption on the photos... its written "Will U marry me?". Here's the blog from B... Its her post on the diving proposal. Lang Tengah (5th-8th June). Enjoy!
Well, everyone has their own way of proposal... but I'm sure every woman wants their bf to go down on their knees and with a diamond ring on their hand.
Aww... how romantic!!!

1 comment:

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

okie, just finish posting pics of the underwater proposal and some other pics, go check it out and if u want, u can put in your blog... hahahaa