Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Can't wait...

Can't wait for Friday to come. Took 1 day A/L to PG on Friday and coming back on Monday. BB reserved some durians from Balik Pulau on Friday... seriously can't wait for it.
Will go look out for hamsters too on this trip... hopefully I can own one myself. Mom been nagging alot lately. *sigh*
And alot of movies to catch up too... haha... movie marathon (if possible) which I doubt BB would go for 2 movies back to back.

Anyway, celebrated my colleague's bday today (its her bday on jun 18 and its also Tate's (Kok Fai) bday too). Bought her Chunky Chocolate cheese from Bon Bon's cafe @ Dsara Jaya.

Chunky Chocolate cheese. looks yummy right... but the cheese super rich. very jelak wan lor.
Cheese is very rich. Thank God I cut it into smaller pieces (just nice). And I bought a slice of mango cake (forgot to take photo of it), which I prefer mango than cheese for now. *haha*

Ooh! I just remembered something. I had a very weird dream last night. Can't remember what was it about... but I remember it involves KS, his sister and some other people. Its really rare that I dreamt bout KS. haha. *head scratching*

2 comments:

~cYn~ said...

the cheese in that cake does really look FILLING! and looks heavy though. I would go for the chocs...heheheee. Njoy your trip 'back' to Pg oh. ;) TC

flynngie said...

it really does... summore i took the side of the cake... slightly bigger piece. take my own sweet time to eat up. i'll have to stop eating cheese cake for now.