Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Facial FOC

Had a free facial last night. Actually, I had 2 free facial. *giggles* Last 2 weeks ago my brother's gf V gave me a facial at home. Its suppose to be my sister cos V thought of letting my sister try some peeling that doesn't suit herself so its bit wasted if just leave it there. So V decided to give me that treatment since my sister went home. I'm the guinea pig le. *haha*

And yesterday (Jun 17), she bought a eye mask for dark circles and she wants me to try it out again (guinea pig again lor). On top of that, V gave me a free facial again. So nice! But the peeling that she gave was slightly stronger compare to the previous and my face literally feel the stingy, and heat feeling. She said its like that, means that the peeling is working. It takes an hour for the facial to complete. By the time she finish its already passed 12am.

My brother too had free facial every 2 weeks I think. can see his face is getting better... *hehe*

No comments: