Thursday, May 15, 2008

Your Joy is my strength

Last week was a busy week (May 7-9). Since we're working 4 days job (our Mondays are officially off days), and I was on MC on Tues. So that leaves me with 3 days to complete all my work load for the week. Moreover L.A was away for seminar that week and I have to do Puchong bulletin myself which I made all the changes e.g announcements and the duty roster, was just waiting for the article which I thank God that I don't have to search it myself (follow Main Church article).
And I have tons, TONS of DVDs & CDs to duplicate (ISOM & our Armour Bearer Seminar). I thank God that Uncle C helped me to do the inserts for the bulletin on Friday, if not I wouldn't be able to finish everything. And also thank God for His strength that I can finish everything and organised my work properly but I still work till 10:30pm on Friday (duplicating the CDs). Those really took alot of my time, convert the DVDs to Mp3s and burn into Audio CDs, not only that, I need to cut some of the sessions into two parts cos the CDs couldn't fit more than 1 hr & 10mins. Which means 3 of the sessions is more than 1 hr & 20mins. More work la. Still able to sustain cos its God's strength not my own. I hang around till 12am cos some of the youths was still around in church helping out with the balloons for Mother's Day deco and I helped them to stick double sided tape onto those cut-out heart shapes for the childrens & youths to write their messages and paste it onto a wall.
I was physically tired cos of the long hours of working and staring at computers and walking up and down.
Well, I just want to give God all the glory la for giving me the strength to finish off my work. Thank You Lord!!!

No comments: