Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm So So Happy

Went to 1Utama on Sat (May 10) with Cyn & little Isaac.

Isn't he cute in his new sunshade?
Bring them to see some hamsters which Cyn thought of buying for her son and herself. Well, I told her that hamsters in Penang are so much cheaper. PJ/KL price are rm15 and above wherelse PG price are rm7 for the normal hamsters. So rm15 can buy a pair of hamsters liau.
As we were walking towards old wing, walked pass Jusco supermarket, guess what I saw... TULIPS!I was so excited bout it... and I bought 3 stalks (rm4.99/stalk) and I MMS the pictures to BB. He asked me how much it cost per stalk.. then he asked me to buy 2 more stalks la.. he buy for me. Later we went for late lunch, my sis and her kids meet with us at the makan place. Know what happen, my niece was holding my tulips and I asked her to give me back. One of my tulips bud broke. I was so angry and sad.

My nephew in Isaac's sunshade.
Later after 6pm, I teman Cyn back to her car and also to take my sunshade which I left it there. I walked back to meet my sis and I told her I want to go back to Jusco to buy another stalk of tulip, since BB buying them for me. hehe. As I walk towards the stall, a malay lady saw my tulip bud broke and she asked me where I bought it. I told her from that stall lor and she's so kind, she change it for me. At that moment I felt so blessed and I bought another 3 more stalks, 1 stalk I asked my niece to give it to her mom as Mother's Day.

this is the additional tulips which I bought later.this one blooms like an orchid

Well, I did thought of using tulip as bridal bouquet but I think it'll be expensive lor. Sigh! I wish la.

2 comments:

~cYn~ said...

The tulips you bought are really beautiful leh...with the different colours. I should have bought 1 or 2 for myself also. Come to look at it...Tulips are indeed beau. Just a thought, you should plan getting married near mother's day (may)...so can buy tulips at a cheaper price...hahahaaa

flynngie said...

haha... get married in May.. buy all the stocks frm Jusco is it. good idea also woh.. ^_^
my tulips are still around, i kept them in the fridge. cold ma. try to keep it til this Sat, see whether it last or not. of course i take them out to take a deep breath b4 i go to sleep. haha.