Saturday, May 17, 2008

Plans... What plans?!?!

The same thing being asked over and over again... What are my plans???
Why is it so hard to come out with decisions, sitting and jotting them down or even start to do some planning first?
It makes me feel alittle frustrated cos most of it comes out from my side and nothing has been firm up. All I can say is just this much of my planning but I don't seem to see the overall picture.
"HOW leh???" I asked myself again and again. No reply from my inner mind or from God. I'm trying to get myself out of some stuff, and not holding anything on too tight.. but there I seem to put myself with more work and more task seem to be on my job scope.
"How?" I asked myself again. "What should I do and when can I start planning?"
Maybe I'm afraid to make those plannings and those changes! Maybe its in my nature... being a piscean. Try to find reasons. ^_^
Argh! I felt its like driving me crazy at times... giving myself unnecessary pressure. Sigh! Don't care la...

No comments: