Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Disappointments

Felt disappointed when BB said he have to work on June 9th (which is suppose to be a replacement holiday for June 7th - Agong's bday). I was so looking forward to going PG on Friday (June 6th) and I even applied leave, guess I have to cancel it or postponed it to June 20th instead (BB can get his replacement hol on June 23rd).
*sigh* Guess I have to make my own plans now... go for Kungfu Panda maybe.. hehe..

went to MidValley on May 26th with my sis and niece... so happen the panda was there. he look so FAT! the kids were awesome.. they start off with a dance - Hip Hop and then to kungfu.. see the clothes!
and my niece gets to take a picture with mr Pao... the kid on the left looks like he's wearing mask.. haha..the Panda is so cute... nice to hug!!!

No comments: