Monday, May 26, 2008

Hillsong United... Here I come!

Ah... finally get to go for Hillsong United Live Concert.
My friend Cyn manage to get 2 tickets from her church friends friend. I was actually lost hope cos it was a last minute thing, until I saw a message from this guy on Facebook that he have only 1 ticket with him. I asked him to reserved it for me till Sunday evening (that's when I need to wait from Cyn side to confirm how many tickets her friend have). That guy was so kind, he really reserved it for me till I said I manage to get 2 tickets from another source. God is indeed good huh!
Well, this is another case dy la.. that I want to Thank God for. First was Celine Dion's concert... and now Hillsong Concert. This shows how much God loves His children, that He will give anything when you ask in His Name... He will give you the desires of your heart. But of course, we need to give all the glory back to God and not take it for granted. Amen!

1 comment:

~cYn~ said...

hahaahaa..i was excited too...wrote it in my blog too...So, let's say Hillsong United, HERE WE COME!! Hahaha...yeap, not to forget to thank God too :)