Monday, August 21, 2006

My little nephew (part 2)

Went to visit my sister @ my bro-in-laws house yesterday (Aug 20, 06). Its been a week since I last saw my nephew. On his earlier pictures, his forehead is abit "chau-phei" (wrinkles) and yesterday not so much liau. The skin is like peeling off bit by bit. Today he's going for a check-up @ the hospital.
Oh ya, my sis allow me to carry him for awhile when I was there. He's so cute and small and fragile. ^_^
Anyway, here are some photos that I took and some of the picture my niece took it. If I don't allow her to take she'll be jealous and angry. I know kids are abit jealous when there's a new sibling in the house. So I rather divide the attention to both side instead of one. ^_^
Enjoy the photos! *some are abit blur cos... one hand snap pictures*

my niece took this pic... there's another one she took was bit blur cos i switch off the flash. good huh! no editing to the photo.. my niece is only 5yrs old.. hehe..

my niece & nephew

finally... a photo of him drinking milk. the lady (rather not disclose who the nanny is.. ) carrying him is the nanny that my sis hire. apparently she's not doing a good job.. waste alot of the baby stuff and doesn't cook well... *sigh* my mom is still the best nanny la.. sis doesn't seem to appreciate.. wat to do..

Will be posting more photos in another website... wanna see.. U can go to http://giegiecht.multiply.com

Hope I can upload a short video of my nephew... Shoot a video of him crying cos hungry. hehe. This terrible Ah Yee... keke...

No comments: