Friday, September 01, 2006

the Ant Bully...

Went to watch Ant Bully with Mark & Sheryl last monday. Its a nice cartoon. Very good story line and there's moral in the movie. Parents... should bring your kids to watch it... especially to some kids that are a bully in school or kids that are being bullied by the bullies. haha. No offence here. Just that you can learn lesson from this movie la.


Talking bout ants... remember my blog bout my weird dream on ants..? Well, I didn't dream about ants after watching the Ants Bully... thank God... haha... was afraid that the ants gonna shrunk me and to be one of them since I killed them with fire (base on my dream).
Come to realise... I haven't seen a single ants on my desk nowadays... and no complaints from my colleagues. Interesting right! Guess my dream becomes reality.. keke.. God answers through dreams. yeah!

No comments: