Friday, August 18, 2006

My dream... (another silly dream..)

*sigh* yet another weird dream I had lastnite..
Went home late lastnite cos CG end late (11:30pm). Well, my CG always ends late.. haha.. luckily I didn't join them for supper, if not it'll be over 12+am.
Just to clarify abit before I tell bout my dream... my office... some of my colleagues desk been infested by ants, really don't know where those ants come from. Suka-suka they appear in front of you and when you squash them.. there's a funny smell. *yucks*
I guess some of you might know what I wanna share bout my dream... hahaha...
YES!!! ANTS!!! Colony of ants infesting a building. So gross right! Can't believe it myself.. what a dream.
I can still remember that I was using a lighter, actually a few lighter. One of the lighter that I was using runs out of gas and the situation was in a panic mood. Cos I'm dealing with lots of ants, not just one line of ants... but a few. It looks like they are shifting homes (probably someone interrupted their territory and cause them to shift homes).
Anyway, that's too much la... silly dream!

No comments: