Monday, November 21, 2005

BLOG?!?What for leh?!?

Recently, I was checking out a blog. The things that she wrote quite interesting. As I was reading through the blog (all her previous post), I felt that there's a link to what I feel. As I was blogging on my own, I'm speechless - nothing to write. Felt that sometimes blogging does takes lots of my time and sort of wasting also. Thoughts began to pop out asking "What am I doing here? What am I blogging about? What will I get when strangers or someone close to you read your blog? Knowing every situation you face and end up don't even dare to share whats been bothering you about towards friends and close ones... and sometimes, I don't even know what to write..." As I read about that person's blog, lots of things run through my mind. I wrote down what I felt on a note book and wanted to blog it on last Friday but I forgot to bring it to work and I couldn't use my home internet cos I think they bar my internet (didn't pay). Last night, as I was reading back what I wrote and new thoughts came in and I jot it down on my notebook. I was reluctant to type it all in my blog today (I did bring that notebook of mine to work) cos I don't feel good about it and knowing that someone will think I'm being paranoid and probably say why do I feel that way. Don't want to have any misunderstanding la. That's all I have to say. Must always think twice before I blog cos you never know... the things I wrote might hurt someone's feeling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is blogging. on-line journal.
haha...at times it is a good tool to write something hateful about someone yet be smart to camouflage it in words that no one will expect!