Saturday, November 19, 2005

What is LIFE???

There's been lots of things happening around me lately... Lots of changes which I can't seem to handle it myself. Being the youngest in the family is quite a burden and having a brother who doesn't seem to help out within the family.
Sometimes I tend to question God... "Why am I being born in such a distance gap with both my brother and sister? Why can't I have a brother or sister thats just a year older or a year younger than me?" So that this burden can be shared equally.
I don't earn as much as my brother or sister... My salary is just enough for myself.. for my expanses, my insurans, my internet bills and etc... Thank God I don't own a car neither I know how to drive. If not, it'll be another huge burden. My dad been pestering me to get a driving license. But I didn't want to. Well, you can call me a coward or scaredy cat (if you like)... driving is kind of freaky. I can fall asleep in a car and another thing is... I'm afraid I'll waste more money in paying for all the surgery that I have to bear for my car. hehe. That's me. I'm a timid person.
Anyway, its been good that I can release whats been bothering me for this few days. I'm not expecting anyone to pity me or anything... please don't get me wrong. Just writing what I feel.
All I have to say is... this world is not the same as before. Lots of things has change, people has change, well... I should say... everything in this world has change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes when we are alone, only then we truly know that the character we built are from above. I'm really really proud of you of all the things that you had done in church and as a friend. Remember that you have that unsurpassable amount of strength and confidence in you that no one notice. Believe me when I say I've seen you grow. :p