Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My Penang trip

I've been to Penang a lot of times until I lost count. This round when I'm there, somehow past memories are flashing back on and off. Like when was the first time I'm there and my second time... travel there with a galfriend by bus. And how my relationship with my bf get along since my second trip to Penang. Time flies real fast... it's almost 2yrs of my relationship with my bf now. So many good memories and sad memories. That's how relationship works isn't it, no such thing as a perfect relationship unless every couple play their own part in their relationships, giving and taking, compromise and sacrifices. All these plays a roll.
I do miss my bf everyday of my life, wish that we could spend more time together. My days passes so fast when I'm there in Penang this time round... kind of unfair. When I'm here in PJ, time passes slowly and I somehow need to find things to do just to pass my time. It's so bored spending time alone. "What happen to your friends and family?", you asked. I do hang out with my friends but then, you can't be hanging out every single day with them... everyone needs their own spaces. What I normally do is, watch tv, go on the internet and play some games, or play with my dog, my niece and probably go take a nap. That's what I do.
Now, I can't wait till end of this month... counting down the days. Cos its going to be a long holiday break for me. I've already bought my bus ticket to Penang on Oct 28 when I reach back to KL. Why I buy so early?? So happen the week after is Deepavali and Hari Raya, if I don't buy it now, I will never get the ticket. Every one will be going back to hometown to celebrate the festive season. Guess what, the ticket I bought... the seating number is 25, which is at the back of the bus. If I buy it late, I wouldn't get the seat... unless I take the later bus. Wouldn't want to reach there 1-2am. hehe. Really can't wait... its going to be the second time of having a long holiday break together with my bf. And he'll be fetching me back to PJ.
Just counting down the days... 25days more...

No comments: