Thursday, October 06, 2005

Bkt Tinggi, Colmar

Here are some overdue pictures of my trip to Bkt Tinggi with my bf on Aug 26, 05.

look carefully... this Koi fish body is like a "S" shape. don't know what happen to it... crooked body.

my baby took picture of these swans... nicely taken there dear... you can ask my bf... i've been standing there and wanting to capture a nicely pose picture of this swans but can never capture it. no skill. ^_^

the following pictures taken at Japanese Garden. really relaxing.

here are some pictures of me and my bf... we brought along our tripod. so we don't have to keep asking people to help take picture for us... one thing about taking picture with the tripod, really funny as i looked at those pictures that my baby took... its like "now u see it, now u don't" when you view back and front from the digicam. haha.

below are some pictures taken from Botanical Garden... not really nice cos not many flowers. they should plant more nice and rare flowers instead of just trees. hehe.

lastly, pictures taken at Colmar...

1 comment:

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

very nice picturess!!! very loving too...hehehehe...