Monday, October 10, 2005

Bad dreams cause by WORRIES?!?

Haven't been sleeping well lately. Having bad dreams about giants and floods and people trying to cut off all my hair and also people trying to harm my little niece. It happens on thursday and friday... thank God I get to sleep in on Saturday till 11am but then woke up with a backache. Always happens when I slept too much. What to do... my flesh wants to sleep.
I couldn't sleep last night, and out of a sudden I cried. No idea why. I guess I cried myself to sleep, cos I couldn't remember anything bout it. Lots of things running across my mind. All bad thoughts, I guess all that causes me to have bad dreams. Silly me! Well, sometimes I can remember dreams quite clearly and sometimes not, its like no matter how hard I tried to remember it, I can't seem to bring out what had happen in my dream.
Anyway, I hope I could sleep well in these few days to regain back my strength. hehe. ^_^

No comments: