Saturday, July 25, 2009

............................. *speechless*..........................

Slept till 12noon today. The first thing I do was to switch on my notebook and go online. ^_^ Well, met up with a friend for tea today. She went for durian buffet with colleagues, thought of joining though but then feel bit lazy. So we met up for tea at Wongkok Cha Chan Theng at ss2. That tea lasted till dinner.. *haha*
Sigh! Wanted to sign up for a health drink and yet I ate so much... so terrible right! Well, there's a lot of positive testimony about this product called Herbalife. Even G's brother took this supplement and he lost alot of weight. I've seen her brother before, so I can identify it... but how come I never asked G what her brother took to loose so much weight ah... Hmm... did I asked her? Can't remember. Have to be very consistent, if not it'll take a longer time to see the results. Quite expensive la for a first timer... RM600++. No harm trying la since it helps but my purse suffer abit la. ^_^

Stayed home almost the whole day... I'm listening to Hillsong's latest album now.. Faith + Hope + Love. This album seems different compare to their previous albums... can't tell whats the different. CD cover changes alot... simple... very simple. Even Hillsong United album was different. Guess they're stepping into a different level this year. Simplicity makes the difference! ^_^

Feeling crappy. Conversation with BB seems to be lesser... I used to be the talkative one over the phone but this round nope. I don't know what got into me. Speechless. Can't think of anything now...
Been sleeping very late these few days... like between 130am - 230am. Even during working days. Fixed my eyes on the notebook playing FB. Bad!!! Very bad!!! What to do.. can't seem to sleep, though my eyes are tired. >_< Gosh! Really need to sleep early lor..

No comments: