Monday, June 29, 2009

long awaited....

Just came back from KL. Went to collect my baby flynngie... and at the same time went to meet Cyn for lunch nearby her office. Its been a long time we haven't had lunch. Thanks Cyn for the lunch!
Anyway, I reached early so I went to Salvation (nearby her office) to wait for her. Going through some books on Relationship (tempting to buy but didn't), I grab a copy of Hillsong United latest album "Tear down the Walls". Cover was pretty interesting. Sticker was wrap around it and there isn't any lyrics in it. Hmm... trying to save tree & save printing cost ah! ^_^ To understand more bout why no lyrics... click here to read.
And I got myself a book too... not on Relationships but its a quite a good one too. The title of the book is "If I really wanted to be Happy I would..." *haha* Grab it from the discounted corner - cost RM11.90. Know what, I was really blessed by the cashier in Salvation. She was kind enough to give me a discount on the book & CD cos I asked her whether full-time Staff in Church got additional discount. Tell you the truth, I hardly buy books - its always CDs or DVDs. The only books that I buy are Archies. *haha* Guess God is telling me to buy this book.
The first page says, "If I really wanted to BE HAPPY I would... Laugh more - especially at myself."
Pro 17:22 (NRSV) says, "A cheerful heart is a good medicine."
"Laughter promotes good health, both in body and spirit. It not only brightens your mood but also eases tension. A good dose of laughter has been shown to improve blood circulation, stimulate digestion, lower blood pressure and prompt the brain to release pain-reducing endorphins. Laughter is also an expression of faith in God - it is the best response you can make to your own human frailties as you strive to live a happy life." Do something for your health today - LAUGH!

OK... finally... the long awaited one...

Friends & BB asked me what is baby flynngie? Why so secretive till they have to wait for me to post it on the blog or FB. ^_^ Must keep you guys in suspense ma... so you'll come check out my blog. *hehe*
Let me introduce you to flynngie.... *drums rolling*
...........................
...................embroidery on his backside... thought I could embroidery on his back, other people can see the name ma...it's a 3 in 1... its can be a soft toy, a pillow and it has a blanket... blanky is zip inside... can detached from it too.got a collar for him too... isn't it cute!
It's indeed a good present for babies or children... can use for long term... Wanna find out where I bought it? Click here to visit the shop! Go straight to Zoobies on the drop down arrow on your left. Price is all there.


No comments: