Monday, March 09, 2009

Surprise frm BB...

BB surprised me with a bouquet of wild tulips on my birthday, all the way from Holland and it arrived on the day itself. Aww... makes me feel so special.. love you BB *muaks*.. hehe.. Well, the flower lasted a week plus cos I put it inside the fridge to cool it down but unfortunately it died yesterday. I took it out to decor the dining table and didn't keep it back into the fridge. Happy liau la... to receive tulips on my birthday.
Didn't have my birthday cake on the day itself... erm.. actually mom did bought me a slice but didn't blow or whatsoever la. We postponed my birthday celebration a few days later cause there's a public holiday on the Monday (BB don't have purposely take his leave). So we had BBQ at my house and got this jelly cake for my birthday (cum dessert for the night).

No comments: