Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Retreat with Life Cafe

Went for a 2D1N retreat to PG (Yes PG!) with some church members who are serving in Welcome Centre & Traffic Marshall. I wasn't serving in neither Welcome Centre nor Traffic Marshall... FG invited me to join them cos this year onwards I'll be the liason person to the ministry. We stayed in Gurney Hotel (2 bedroom apartment), this trip is more of like eating, eating and eating... and I stayed additional one more day at PG to teman BB (left PG on Sunday cos BB cannot take anymore leaves on Mon). *sigh*
Didn't take much photos though cos' we have a pro photographer with us - PY with her SLR. Some of my pictures are bit blur so don't want to put them up la... *phai seh* Will just put some of the room photos up here.pic 1: Master bedroompic 2: view frm master bedroom
pic 3: normal room (me & LH shared this room)pic 4: shared toilet. I forgot to snap a photo of the master bedroom's toilet.pic 5: swimming pool @ 7th floor. awesome view.pic 6: children pool + human made beachpic 7: gym - abit cacat, didn't maintain it.pic 8: archery...

No comments: