Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SICK & TIRED!!!!!

I'm serious SICK & TIRED of the whole Access card system....!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!
Sitting and staring the front door isn't a good thing. I just don't understand why people still can't adjust the time of the system into their brain and why some people just don't carry their access card with them...!!!
WHY... WHY... WHY...!?!?!?!?!
I'm so darn angry now and so pissed and I feel like crying. We've been using the systems for more than a month now. Some weren't regular users also can adjust to it but why not my colleagues... which they have been facing this systems for a month plus.
*sigh*
Sorry Lord, do forgive me for it. I can't help it. Why not the staff take turns to sit at my place for a few weeks to get themselves adjust or at least let them feel how I feel when they are in my shoes.
And the crazy door's mechanism is spoiled after some people forced it open just because they thought the time wasn't 5pm yet. The guy came to fix it but it wasn't strong enough to hold it. So people still pushing the door without using their access card. I'm pissed because I have to keep reminding them and the annoying sound of the alarm really gets in my head.
Urgh!!!!!!!!!!
Ok.... I'm done with it. I will try my best not to be on my desk... but cannot!!!! I really don't know how.... how to convince "him" to use the access card daily leh....???? ~~hai~~~

No comments: