Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blue sandy beach...

I had a dreamed this morning. Don’t have time to pen them down cos’ nearly overslept cause by a mild headache in between my sleep. Just remembered it when Pr L mention bout old man dream dreams and young man see visions “televisions” *haha* Anyway, I hope I can still remember all of it.

It happened when my alarm rang the first time which is about 7:05am and I snoozed it to continue my sleep for 9mins. When my second alarm rang, I think I turn it off cos’ thinking I’ll be waking up in few minutes time but nope *giggles* All because of my slight headache la… blame it all to the headache.

Here’s how my dream starts.

I was in a classroom (looks like during my high school days with the wooden tables and students in class). Can’t really remember who are those involved in my dream… especially those in the classroom. I was sitting alone and all of a sudden a guy came and started teaching me how to use a machine that works like a duplicator and its bit complicated. Couldn’t seem to understand how it works and I find it complicated, not willing to do the job (this reminds me of sometimes we the Christians don’t accept or don’t like changes at all cos’ we’re too comfy with what we have or where we are now). Later, my mind started to wander around.

Just few minutes later, a friend asked to go out for a break and to catch some fresh air, so I followed. Ideas started to poured out by some of my friends, wanting to skip school and go do something fun or travel to somewhere near. I was pretty excited to hear that and longing for it and I asked, “When?” “Now!” they replied. Without any hesitation I said, “OK! Let’s go.”

There were only a handful of us, including myself and we were in a car driving along the road… don’t know where to head to. Some said go Port Dickson and some said go to some other beaches. Someone mention that there’s a nice resort (can’t remember the name… shucks!), so we drive to that resort to have a lookout.

We reached that place but we couldn’t drive in, so we need to walk to reach the resort, passing by sandy beach. We haven’t really reached the foyer of the resort; we were already amazed by the sands and the sea. Someone called me, “Gie! Come quickly… there’s lots of fishes here.” I was rushing there not wanting to miss it and I nearly fell into the sea. The water was actually very shallow (knee deep only). I remembered asking my friend, “How deep is the water?” “Nah! Not really deep, just the knee”, he replied. I walked towards him and he showing me the fish that he caught on his hand… it was a sea fish, it has blue strips. “Can I try? Does it bite? I asked. “Nope.” He replied. It was such a delight that I’m holding a fish. I looked around as I let the fish go, the pool is like you’re inside the sea… you can see the different corals and different fishes.

As I was walking back heading towards the resort foyer, I saw a palm size fish flapping its body cos’ it was on dry land. I wanted to take it with my palm but afraid that the fish might stink me so I walked around searching for something to help transfer that poor fish to the sea. I found a thick book and I scooped that fish up, I walk so fast and on the other hand being careful cos’ afraid the fish might drop on the ground. I couldn’t reach the place where I first saw the fishes cos’ the fish was flapping itself towards the edge, I saw there’s a drain look-a-like by the side and I quickly drop it. I was a little worried of that fish that I left in the drain and afraid that it may not survive without food but when I looked down, the drain was filled with other fishes too. I was happy to see the fish swimming again.

After that, me and my other friends started walking towards the resort (we have to walk in a line cos’ the trail is very narrow), I looked in front; I saw the sand was blue in color. I was shocked (partially excited), so I looked back, the rest of the sands were all in blue. Pastel blue to sky blue – like different tone. All of us walked faster towards the resort, and started touching the sand. I was playing with the sand and couldn’t believe what I saw. I was telling myself, “How I wish I have a bottle to keep the sand…” And there, I woke up. When I woke up, I suddenly thought “Aiya… I should have taken picture of the fishes, the blue sand and the sea! What a waste!” Know why I say that… because my mobile is with me all the time in my pocket. *haha*

When I think back of my dream, I still feel amazed by God’s creation. Heart sank by God’s work, making this earth that we’re staying so beautiful and wonderfully made. Although it’s just a dream… but to me… it’s the best dream that I ever had (besides the previous dream about a huge hotel overlooking beautiful scenery). God is just awesome.

No comments: