Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sushi.... yum yum!

This post will be a combined post for Monday and Wednesday cos it's related to my favourite food SUSHI! ^_^
Well, first I went for Sushi King on Monday with my sis and her kids to Ikano. Sushi King having their RM2 promo for 4 days (Monday - Thursday) only those on the belt will have the promotion (except some special plates which will be normal price). We ate bout 23-24 plates (can't remember the total of plates but it was roughly there la). I took a photo of it but I'm bit lazy to walk down to the living room to get my camera *haha* (cos I just came back from Sushi King). Monday's sushi is not as satisfy as todays...

Let me tell you what happen today.
I went down to KLCC to meet Cyn for dinner at Sushi King. So I left office at 5:10pm, wanna reach KLCC around 6pm. It was pouring so heavy during 3-4:30pm and got bit worry and prayed that the rain would stop before 5pm. True enough and really thank God that He stops the rain at 5pm and I manage to go to the LRT station without getting wet (my colleague drop me there). After that Cyn sms me saying KL started to pour while I was in the LRT heading to KLCC. Told her I'm on my way and so on. Was telling her that I'll be reaching KLCC ard 5:45pm and know what, I did reach KLCC's food court at that time. Not many people on queue but everyone has already seated and eating. They don't allow me to go in although there's seats available cos they want a full attendance before they allow you to go in. So I waited bout 20mins for Cyn to arrive. Thank God again that He stop the rain for Cyn to walk over to KLCC, it was a light drizzle. And she came just in time too cos there's a very nice seat just in front of the chef area. *hehe* We were so hungry cos both of us didn't eat lunch - drank milo and take biscuits only. We were seated ard 6:15pm and took what we want cos starving and at the same time waiting for the unagi. Waited and waited and waited... no sign of unagi but all salmon and etc. Then I told Cyn, we shall wait till 7:30pm for the unagi, if it doesn't come out at that time, we'll pay the bill and leave. When I said that it was 7:15pm. Guess what, the unagi were out at 7:25pm. Wow! Amazing or not! God answers prayers huh! (erm... clarify abit, didn't really pray la... just ask only). Both of us ate 20 plates which cost us RM47. Imagine, if its normal price... it'll probably cost RM80-90 cos we took the red, purple and pink plates (RM4-6 per plate). Today's Sushi King seems satisfying cos I had 2 plates of unagi. yummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah.... i tried to go on Monday.. to many ppl and stomach went elsewhere for food. But I got to eat on Tuesday.. at 9++pm.. wait until siow... and by then no more unagi dy.. :( lucky you!

flynngie said...

u have to know which place to go and wat time to go. i told ur bro, next yr go Ikano branch. 1U - sucks! the KLCC one also not bad la.. but the place bit small.