Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Breakfast meeting @ Ikea

Had breakfast meeting at Ikea this morning. Left home bout 9am and reach Ikea ard 9.15am. My colleagues ordered food for everyone, today they served fried rice which is tasty @ only 99cents! Lots of people... heard from my colleague that people already started to queue ard 8.45am.
Never in my life I drank 2 cups of Cappucino in the morning *giggles* Had a hearty meal man! Colleague ordered chicken wings (yummy), fried rice for everyone (99cents), fried popiah, and sandwiches. This breakfast last till now (5.30pm) *haha* never take lunch or even drinks. Didn't take photos of the food la... hmm.. maybe can go again next time for breakfast (photos got from other website).
Anyway, I just read a news regarding a pastor from NZ that he's diagnosed with cancer. Was a sad case but still carrying the hope that he'll recover from it cos God is on our side. Lots of things are happening now in this world. Financial crisis will hit the world and natural disaster which is happening at some places. Just yesterday, I was browsing through a friends FB, her house was badly flooded on last week Saturday (Oct 11, 08), never in her 30yrs of staying there ever flooded.
Some of the prophets did prophesy over certain stuff that's gonna happen in this world and half of his prophecies had already happen. This is a warning from God. Turn to God before its too late, do what we can to reach out to none believers. All God matters is seeing His children coming to His Kingdom and those who have fallen to return to Him.
Whenever I heard of these things, it shakes me at times and I asked myself "What will happen when these things hit Malaysia?". Can't just swept these news aside and live as a happy-go-lucky person. Well, I'm like that lor... not knowing whats happening in this world and not worrying cos I hardly read newspaper. *oops*
*sigh* All I can say is to pray and carrying the hope and trust in God. I don't know what will happen when end time comes, you just need to be prepare, like the 5 wise virgins.

No comments: