Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Staff Nite Out

We went for Staff Nite Out dinner at Kepong. Initial plan was to go to the Look Out Point at Ampang, saw this email that was sent out last month bout this place. Can see lovely night view and have western food while enjoying the view and fellowship. At first, I couldn't manage to get through to the owner cos the mobile number isn't correct, so I need to browse through the internet to look for the source of that email which was sent out. And I manage to look for the contact but sad to say, the restaurant shifted and no longer at the Look Out Point. And on another part, I found a cafe which is situated at Look Out Point (suggested by some comments on that blog), asked for webbie but under construction, so asked to email to me directly. Didn't manage to wait for his email so we changed our dinner venue to One Noodle at Kepong. Hmm... rather not elaborate more on it cos the waitress really know how to "sweet talk" to her customers. Anyway, during on our way to Kepong, I receive a call from that particular cafe, saying that he has emailed me the map and the brochure. Too late la.. cos we're on the way to Kepong.
And I just came back to check on my email... the cafe is situated at the same place le... so sad!!! *sigh* maybe next round le... can go there with BB to have candle light dinner.. *hehe*..
Ok la.. just want to show some random pictures that I took...

the view of Desa Parkland, Kepong
the Staff-look at our long table...
the other side of the tablemy mango blended... yummy!!!
fried scallop... which I think it cost a BOMB!!! its our appetizersalted prawn... another BOMB!
and finally....

my yummy beef la mien (noodle)...

3 comments:

~cYn~ said...

yums! scrumptious meal u had there.....was it expensive??

flynngie said...

very expensive!!! they have a branch in SS2 too.. u know the Prince cafe that we went... its just next to it.

~cYn~ said...

aaah...if expensive then no need to think about it loh..hehehee