Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Random photos

my elephant hand... *haha*
There's pain when I twist my hand on last Sunday nite, so I apply yoko-yoko. Doesn't work. The next day (Monday), didn't really bother bout it and the pain is stil there. Went to meet Cyn for lunch and she forgot to bring my tripod (which I asked her to buy when she went to HK last week). Went home just in time to catch the Men's Synch' Diving on Astro... basically watched leng chai only la.. *hehe* wanna look at Thomas Daley's performance (Great Britain). Actually, Great Britain not bad lor... but sadly there are in 7th placing.
After the show, I took out the chirophatric bag (can be use in cold or hot) to ease the pain on my hand... whole hand was red cos of the heat but the pain still there *sobsob*
Then my mom offer to apply 'si-fu yau' (traditional chinese oilment) for me... I literally felt that my hand is burning from inside...
Tues comes... the pain still there, so no choice, I have to go see 'thit ta' lor... that's where I get the elephant hand *haha*
Below photo taken on Tues nite after the Staff Nite Out. Took Fifi's photo for fun. Nowadays we let her in the house at night... let her roam freely at home since she's in the cage during the day. sleeping soundly...
oh... this is my nephew's birthday present from her uncle (means my brother la...) shared among gong-gong, and my mom.
harley davidson...

6 comments:

~cYn~ said...

Dun strain your wrist ah...Pray that it will recover soon :) Wah, erwin's harley so 'cun'...must be really expensive..Thought of getting one for Isaac for his birthday...but second thought, nah..too expensive! So, might buy a tricyle/bicycle..hehehee

flynngie said...

this thing cost rm250. bro's gf found it at Amcorp Mall. emily & erwin started playing liau lor this morning.. haha.. uses electric, so need to charge

~cYn~ said...

wouldn't it be too big for erwin? or just 'ngam'? Anyway, i'm sure both of them enjoyed riding it VERY MUCH! It be erwin's fav toy then...hehehee

flynngie said...

slightly big la.. but its good enough cos can last till 5-6yrs old, or depends on his weight. all he does is press the horn (which is so noisy) n uses his leg to move the bike. hehe. he haven't get use to stepping on the paddle to accelerate..

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

oh... how is your hand now? still so huge ah? hmm, must be very painful... hope u get well soon... God bless...

eh, is your Fifi's fur too long and need grooming d ? hehehe, the face part, like cannot see her face only....

flynngie said...

hooverbell: thanks for your concern. guess i don't have to tell u what happen to my hand lor hor since i already told u thru MSN. ^_^

my Fifi's fur long dy that why cannot see her eyes. her fur grow very fast leh... its only 3 weeks.