Thursday, August 07, 2008

Picture time...

Just gonna show some photos that I took on my trip to Penang. Didn't really snap a lot, just a few only. Bit shy to snap photos... people will think that I'm a tourist... *haha*
my 2-way boarding pass from Aeroline, BU-PG-BUFri afternoon - went straight for durian after dropping my luggage at BB's hse
went to this place for durian. BB's favourite stall at Balik Pulau. guess he'll stick to this la... Sun night - went to Crepe Cottage for supper...closer look at the receipt... they design their own receipt too..the food that we ordered & shared...
mini crepe rolls (ham+cheese inside, sprinkled some cheese on top as well)herb lamb... which is yummy!!!pina colada... we shared this drink.That's all the photos... *hehe* hardly take pictures le...

No comments: